Inclusive Spaces on Campus
Inclusive Spaces Across Campus
UCCS is committed to creating inclusive spaces for students, staff, faculty, and community members.
All-gender restrooms are facilities that anyone can use regardless of gender. They benefit many people, including transgender and gender diverse individuals, people who require the assistance of a caregiver of a different gender, and parents with children of a different gender.
Find the full list of all-gender restrooms on the campus map.
The Kraemer Family Library just opened two all-gender restrooms. They are located on the third floor.
UCCS has adopted a Lactation Policy for individuals who are attending class at, working at, or visiting the UCCS campus and addresses accessible and equitable spaces for lactating persons. See the full policy here.
Lactation spaces campus map
- 3rd Floor of the University Center: Please obtain a key from the front desk located on the first floor
- The ENT Center for the Arts: Private room located in the women’s restroom on the first floor
- The William J. Hybl Sports Medicine & Performance Center: Private room located on fourth floor
- The Kraemer Family Library: Third floor near the all-gender restrooms
Creating an inclusive physical campus means accommodating the spiritual wellness needs of the campus community. Intentional spaces allow individuals to exercise those expressions without disruption. Reflection rooms and spaces provide a calm and private space for individuals.
Reflection spaces are located in:
- MOSAIC & LGBTQ+ Resource Center (University Center Room 110)
- Kramer Family Library 3rd Floor (University Center Room 315)